**Looking for evening and weekends**
Pediatric and Family Nurse Practitioners
A career at Mom’s Choice Mobile Healthcare in McKinney, Texas, offers a unique opportunity to join a team that makes a real impact in our community every day, by improving individual’s health while enhancing their quality of life.
Top Reasons to Work at Community Health Centers
● Contractors make their own schedule
● Fun work environment
● Have more control over your time
● Work/Life balance
The Nurse Practitioner functions as a collaborative member of the health care team in the delivery of comprehensive health and health maintenance to patients. We provide outpatient comprehensive primary care services including: preventive and health maintenance services, acute and chronic care, clinical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
● Three to five years of experience required
● Current certificate issued by ANCC and/or or AANP or eligible
● Active Florida license required
● DEA license preferred
● BLS certification required
● This position requires a high degree of responsibility, excellent interpersonal skills,
organizational ability, problem-solving skills, and written and oral communication skills. This
position also requires a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and manual dexterity.
● Ability to quickly identify problems as well as their most effective treatments.
● Skilled in addressing patient care needs in a compassionate and empathetic manner.
● Skilled in working in a collaborative, team-based practice.
● Demonstrate respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, visitors and fellow employees
to ensure a professional and courteous environment.
● Adept at managing reasonable patient expectations and complaints.
● Some knowledge of accreditation standards (AAAHC, HRSA) preferred.
● Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, Internet, electronic health records and online
● Logical, methodical approach to work and capable of meticulous record-keeping.
● Bilingual preferred.